Update on the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation
We Are Open for Business
As per the UK and Irish governments’ advisory on Covid-19 lockdown and lifting of lockdown stages, we would like to inform you that our Ireland and London, UK Clinics are now open for treatments. Face to face consultations have also resumed in Irish and London clinics, and we are back to normal operations. However, for those who are cautious of travelling at this time and for UAE patients, we are glad to report that online consultations with our expert panel of doctors for patients who are looking for pain management and elective treatment for joint conditions are still available.
We are pleased to offer a large proportion of our services online. Our highly motivated team of doctors/ consultants are happy to provide online phone/video consultations, image and report sharing for X-rays and MRIs, discuss treatment options and enabling you to meet your surgeon/clinician before any treatment. Face to face consultations and treatments have resumed in Dublin, Cork and London clinics.
- Phone lines: 9 am – 6 pm every day
- Consultations: 9 am – 6 pm Monday-Friday
- Treatments: 9 am – 6 pm Monday – Friday (depending upon availability)
Our stand for your protection from Covid-19
Our patient, doctor, and staff’s safety is our utmost priority. We are carefully assessing and reviewing the situation daily to make sure we are up-to-date with the most recent guidelines and procedures. We also shall be providing appropriate guidance to patients as and when required. Please be cautious and follow the protective measures set out while attending our clinics, so you and your loved ones stay safe.
If you are visiting us at our clinic for an appointment, follow these safety measures for your own and our doctors’ safety from Covid-19:
1. While you are visiting us, please wear a jacket that can be removed, and sanitised or wiped down easily.
2. We ensure your safety by disinfecting and sanitising the bells, handles and other frequently contacted surfaces. We take special care to sanitise doorknobs every time you touch them.
3. While you are in the clinic, please put your hands in your pockets and maintain at least 1m distance with other people as much as possible.
4. Before registering, please make sure to sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided by us at the front desk.
5. When you enter our clinic, you will be checked for body temperature as a safety measure.
6. If possible, you will be directed straight to the consultation room, to prevent client interactions.
7. Kindly remove your jacket before you enter our consultation room.
8. We will provide you with personal safety equipment that includes a scrub top, face mask, and a hairnet once you are in the treatment room to avoid contamination.
9. We make sure that our doctor and staff follow a strict hygiene protocol while interacting with you to ensure your safety which is our priority.
10. After the consultation, please sanitise your hands by sanitisers provided by us at the front desk.
11. We encourage you to use contactless payment options like bank transfer or card payments.
12. We urge you to sanitise your hands while you enter or make an exit from our clinic.
Do inform our reception in advance if you or anyone in your family suffered or is showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Essential for patients
Our administrative team will keep you informed by phone if there are changes in future appointments. Please note that we are still experiencing some delays in arranging X-ray and MRI scan appointments due to COVID-19 backlog in hospitals and clinics.
You will continue to be able to contact our staff and the medical team by phone, email, all social media channels, including Facebook messenger, to request more information or book appointments or treatments.
We would like to thank you for your understanding during these extraordinary circumstances.
For the most up to date information about Medica Stem Cells Clinics, please check our website or give us a call from the UK on 020 8168 2000 or Ireland on 01 298 8000 or request a call back.
Medica Stem Cells Team