The overuse of elbow joints usually causes either injury to the medial epicondyle or the inner side of the elbow or to the lateral epicondyle the outer side of the elbow. Injury of the tendon…
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180