There was a time when the physicians used to recommend NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs), especially aspirin to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack. However,
Have you been treating your hip pain with NSAIDs and steroids for a long time? You might have got only short-term relief with recurrent flare-ups.
Update on the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation We Are Open for Business As UK & Ireland move to stricter Covid-19 alert levels, we would like
Does your foot or ankle pain keeps haunting you every now and then? Are you unable to do your regular activities like walking and playing?
COVID-19: What you should know to protect your loved ones and yourself? COVID-19 or novel Coronavirus is a new mutated strain of coronavirus. Initially, animals
Regenerative Treatment: An Approach to Treat Jumper’s Knee or Patellar Tendonitis Jumper’s knee or patellar tendonitis is typically an overuse injury which is very common
Glenoid Shoulder Labrum SLAP Tear: Prevention & Treatment A SLAP tear is common in athletes who make a lot of overhead arm motions similar to
Alternative Treatment for Rotator Cuff Tear or Injury Unfortunately, a rotator cuff injury is common mostly leading to a rotator cuff tear or a torn
How Many Types of Regenerative Stem Cells Are There? Stem Cells are undifferentiated cells, and when required, they can differentiate into any specific type of
Start running again with Regenerative Treatment for Runner’s knee The Knee joint is one of the most important and strongest joints of the locomotor system
How Regenerative Treatment Can Help in Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow The overuse of elbow joints usually causes either injury to the medial epicondyle or
How Regenerative Therapy Can Help with Treatment of Shoulder Injury? Shoulder joint, being one of the most mobile joints of the body, facilitates mobility of
When is the Best Time for Regenerative Cell Treatment The best time for Regenerative Cell Treatment is now. Why wait? It will only prolong your
Secrets of the Professional Athletes: The Healing Power of Stem Cells When it comes to performance for professional sports athletes – performance pays. The drive
Stem Cell Therapy: The Myths and Misconceptions debunked Stem Cell therapy has evolved over the years to become a viable alternative treatment for people suffering
How Regenerative Therapy Can Help You With Pain Management When you’re suffering from pain or injury, there are many ways to begin your relief and
10 Conditions That Can Be Treated with regenerative Therapy What is Prolotherapy? Prolotherapy, also called proliferation therapy is a non-surgical and injection-based treatment used in
Inter County Star Richie Doyle Feeling Fantastic after His Regenerative Treatment Richie Doyle former Kilkenny hurler had a shorter inter county career than he would
Heal Achilles Tendinitis Naturally! – Try Medica Stem Cells Therapy and PRP Therapy Are you having tremendous heel pain due to Achilles tendinitis? Even
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180
- PRP Treatment Efficacy for Tendinopathy: A Review of Basic Science Studies
- Clinical Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infiltration of Autologous Growth Factors in Chronic Tendinopathies
- Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors
- Innovative regenerative medicine in the management of knee OA: The role of Autologous Protein Solution
- Safety and Treatment Effectiveness of a Single Autologous Protein Solution Injection in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Follow-up of Intra-articular Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee, Ankle, or Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial