Have you been treating your hip pain with NSAIDs and steroids for a long time? You might have got only short-term relief with recurrent flare-ups.
We Are Open for Business As per the UK and Irish government’s advisory on Covid-19 lockdown and lifting of lockdown stages, we would like to
Does your foot or ankle pain keeps haunting you every now and then? Are you unable to do your regular activities like walking and playing?
COVID-19 or novel Coronavirus is a new mutated strain of coronavirus. Initially, animals were the host to coronavirus, but the new strain “the novel coronavirus”
Jumper’s knee or patellar tendonitis is typically an overuse injury which is very common in runners. It is best to start treatment for jumper’s knee
A SLAP tear is common in athletes who make a lot of overhead arm motions similar to throwing. It is a tear in the top
Unfortunately, a rotator cuff injury is common mostly leading to a rotator cuff tear or a torn rotator cuff altogether. The cause for this could
Stem Cells are undifferentiated cells, and when required, they can differentiate into any specific type of cell. They are specialised cells with a unique ability
The Knee joint is one of the most important and strongest joints of the locomotor system of the human body. The pressure experienced by the
The overuse of elbow joints usually causes either injury to the medial epicondyle or the inner side of the elbow or to the lateral epicondyle
Shoulder joint, being one of the most mobile joints of the body, facilitates mobility of the upper extremity. It is one of the largest joints
The best time for Regenerative Stem Cell Treatment is now. Why wait? It will only prolong your pain. Have you been suffering with pain for
When it comes to performance for professional sports athletes – performance pays. The drive to win fuels professional athletes to be their best. This drive
Stem Cell therapy has evolved over the years to become a viable alternative treatment for people suffering from Osteoarthritis, joint pain, ligament, tendon damage and
When you’re suffering from pain or injury, there are many ways to begin your relief and recovery process. The most common procedures are often surgery,
What is Prolotherapy? Prolotherapy, also called proliferation therapy is a non-surgical and injection-based treatment used in chronic musculoskeletal conditions. It is a procedure where a
Richie Doyle former Kilkenny hurler had a shorter inter county career than he would have ever expected after it was cut short by an ongoing
What is Achilles tendon? It is a tough fibrous band that connects the end of the calf muscle to the heal bone. As is the
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180
- PRP Treatment Efficacy for Tendinopathy: A Review of Basic Science Studies
- Clinical Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infiltration of Autologous Growth Factors in Chronic Tendinopathies
- Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors
- Innovative regenerative medicine in the management of knee OA: The role of Autologous Protein Solution
- Safety and Treatment Effectiveness of a Single Autologous Protein Solution Injection in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Follow-up of Intra-articular Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee, Ankle, or Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial