Medica Stem Cells Research & Reviews
PRP Therapy for
A Systematic Review
Are you or your patients undergo shoulder discomfort for an extended period? Rotator cuff tendinopathy (RCT) could be the major common cause then. People may….
BMAC & adipose-derived MSC's
Treatment For Knee osteoarthritis:
A systematic Review
Background: Knee osteoarthritis is the most common musculoskeletal progressive disorder that affects nearly 303 million people worldwide….
Effect of PRP therapy in conjunction
with physical therapy for rotator
Does stem cell treatment work for osteoarthritis? What do you need to know? Currently, researchers consider stem cells as the possible answer to many medical
Is it possible to determine the cause of your hip pain? When people have pain in their hip region, most don’t investigate it right away.
Effect of platelet-rich plasma therapy in conjunction with physical therapy for rotator cuff tendinopathy
Effect of platelet-rich plasma therapy in conjunction with physical therapy for rotator cuff tendinopathy Publication – 3 CASE REPORT Journal Name: International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology
Treat Shoulder Impingement with Regenerative Treatment What is shoulder impingement? The main cause of shoulder impingement is shoulder pain. When you lift the arm above
BMAC and Adipose-Derived MSCs Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Review Publication – 2 RESEARCH ARTICLE Journal Name: International Journal of Clinical Case Reports and
How can Regenerative treatment combined with physiotherapy help you become pain-free? Regenerative therapy is a branch of medicine that helps repair, restore and regenerate damaged
The effect of PRP therapy on Rotator cuff tendinopathy Publication – 1 REVIEW ARTICLE Journal Name: International Journal of Clinical Rheumatology Are you or your patients
How Effective Is Nutrition Combined With Regenerative Treatment? So, you have decided to opt for regenerative treatment towards permanent pain relief. Taking that decision is a good
Yale scientists repair injured spinal cords using patients’ own stem cells Intravenous injection of bone marrow derived stem cells (MSCs) in patients with spinal cord
Does the Use of Aspirin and NSAIDs Interrupt PRP treatment? There was a time when the physicians used to recommend NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs), especially
Kickstart the Healing of Hip Bursitis with Regenerative Therapy! Have you been treating your hip pain with NSAIDs and steroids for a long time? You
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180
- PRP Treatment Efficacy for Tendinopathy: A Review of Basic Science Studies
- Clinical Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infiltration of Autologous Growth Factors in Chronic Tendinopathies
- Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors
- Innovative regenerative medicine in the management of knee OA: The role of Autologous Protein Solution
- Safety and Treatment Effectiveness of a Single Autologous Protein Solution Injection in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Follow-up of Intra-articular Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee, Ankle, or Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial