Update on the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation We Are Open for Business We would like to remind you that we will continue to keep our
Medica Stem Cells Research & Reviews
PRP Therapy for
A Systematic Review
Are you or your patients undergo shoulder discomfort for an extended period? Rotator cuff tendinopathy (RCT) could be the major common cause then. People may….
BMAC & adipose-derived MSC's
Treatment For Knee osteoarthritis:
A systematic Review
Background: Knee osteoarthritis is the most common musculoskeletal progressive disorder that affects nearly 303 million people worldwide….
Effect of PRP therapy in conjunction
with physical therapy for rotator
Does your foot or ankle pain keeps haunting you every now and then? Are you unable to do your regular activities like walking and playing?
COVID-19: What you should know to protect your loved ones and yourself? COVID-19 or novel Coronavirus is a new mutated strain of coronavirus. Initially, animals
Regenerative Treatment: An Approach to Treat Jumper’s Knee or Patellar Tendonitis Jumper’s knee or patellar tendonitis is typically an overuse injury which is very common
Glenoid Shoulder Labrum SLAP Tear: Prevention & Treatment A SLAP tear is common in athletes who make a lot of overhead arm motions similar to
Alternative Treatment for Rotator Cuff Tear or Injury Unfortunately, a rotator cuff injury is common mostly leading to a rotator cuff tear or a torn
How Many Types of Regenerative Stem Cells Are There? Stem Cells are undifferentiated cells, and when required, they can differentiate into any specific type of
Treat Shoulder Impingement with Regenerative Treatment Start running again with Regenerative Treatment for Runner’s knee The Knee joint is one of the most important and
How Regenerative Treatment Can Help in Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow The overuse of elbow joints usually causes either injury to the medial epicondyle or
How Regenerative Therapy Can Help with Treatment of Shoulder Injury? Shoulder joint, being one of the most mobile joints of the body, facilitates mobility of
When is the Best Time for Regenerative Cell Treatment The best time for Regenerative Cell Treatment is now. Why wait? It will only prolong your
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180
- PRP Treatment Efficacy for Tendinopathy: A Review of Basic Science Studies
- Clinical Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infiltration of Autologous Growth Factors in Chronic Tendinopathies
- Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors
- Innovative regenerative medicine in the management of knee OA: The role of Autologous Protein Solution
- Safety and Treatment Effectiveness of a Single Autologous Protein Solution Injection in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Follow-up of Intra-articular Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee, Ankle, or Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial