Medica Stem Cells Research & Reviews
PRP Therapy for
A Systematic Review
Are you or your patients undergo shoulder discomfort for an extended period? Rotator cuff tendinopathy (RCT) could be the major common cause then. People may….
BMAC & adipose-derived MSC's
Treatment For Knee osteoarthritis:
A systematic Review
Background: Knee osteoarthritis is the most common musculoskeletal progressive disorder that affects nearly 303 million people worldwide….
Effect of PRP therapy in conjunction
with physical therapy for rotator
Secrets of the Professional Athletes: The Healing Power of Stem Cells When it comes to performance for professional sports athletes – performance pays. The drive
Stem Cell Therapy: The Myths and Misconceptions debunked Stem Cell therapy has evolved over the years to become a viable alternative treatment for people suffering
How Regenerative Therapy Can Help You With Pain Management When you’re suffering from pain or injury, there are many ways to begin your relief and
10 Conditions That Can Be Treated with Regenerative Therapy What is Prolotherapy? Prolotherapy, also called proliferation therapy is a non-surgical and injection-based treatment used in
Inter County Star Richie Doyle Feeling Fantastic after His Regenerative Treatment Richie Doyle former Kilkenny hurler had a shorter inter county career than he would
Achilles Tendinitis.. Can Regenerative Therapy Help? Heal Achilles Tendinitis Naturally! – Try Medica Stem Cells Therapy and PRP Therapy Are you having tremendous heel pain
- A Prospective, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate for Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Concentrated Bone Marrow Aspirate for the Treatment of Chondral Injuries and Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Systematic Review of Outcomes.
- Clinical outcome of autologous bone marrow aspirates concentrate (BMAC) injection in degenerative arthritis of the knee.
- Intra-articular viscosupplementation with hylan g-f 20 to treat osteoarthritis of the knee: an evidence-based analysis.
- Early results and lessons learned from a multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial of bone marrow aspirate concentrate in critical limb ischemia.
- Intra-articular Autologous Conditioned Plasma Injections Provide Safe and Efficacious Treatment for Knee Osteoarthritis: An FDA-Sanctioned, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial.
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma is more effective than placebo for knee osteoarthritis: a prospective, double-blind, randomized trial.
- Matrix-Induced Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation versus Multipotent Stem Cells for the Treatment of Large Patellofemoral Chondral Lesions: A Nonrandomized Prospective Trial.
- Adipose Tissue-Derived Stem Cells in Regenerative Medicine Laura Frese,a Petra E. Dijkman,a and Simon P. Hoerstrupa,b,c,*. Transfus Med Hemother. 2016 Jul; 43(4): 268–274. Published online 2016 Jul 26. doi: 10.1159/000448180
- PRP Treatment Efficacy for Tendinopathy: A Review of Basic Science Studies
- Clinical Applications of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Patellar Tendinopathy
- Infiltration of Autologous Growth Factors in Chronic Tendinopathies
- Autologous protein solution prepared from the blood of osteoarthritic patients contains an enhanced profile of anti-inflammatory cytokines and anabolic growth factors
- Innovative regenerative medicine in the management of knee OA: The role of Autologous Protein Solution
- Safety and Treatment Effectiveness of a Single Autologous Protein Solution Injection in Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis
- Long-Term Follow-up of Intra-articular Injection of Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Patients with Knee, Ankle, or Hip Osteoarthritis
- Intra-articular injection of two different doses of autologous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells versus hyaluronic acid in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis: multicenter randomized controlled clinical trial