Legal Statement & Disclaimer
1. No advice
- This Medica Stem Cells website contains general medical information for educational purposes only.
- The medical information provided on the website is not medical advice and should not be treated as such.
2. No warranties
2.1. The medical information on Medica Stem Cells website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
2.2. We do not warrant or represent (without limiting the scope of Section 3.1) that the medical information on this website:
- is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading; or
- will be constantly available, or available at all.
3. Medical assistance
3.1. Information provided Medica Stem Cells website is not an alternative to medical advice from your GP, doctor or another professional healthcare provider. You must not rely on the information provided on the website.
3.2. You should consult your doctor or another professional healthcare provider if you have any specific questions about any medical matter.
3.3. You should seek immediate medical attention if you think you may be suffering from any medical condition or any new symptoms.
3.4. You should never disregard medical advice, delay seeking medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information provided on the Medica Stem Cells website.
4. Interactive features on the website
4.1. Medica Stem Cells website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
4.2. Any assistance you may receive using any interactive features on Medica Stem Cells website do not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent verification or confirmation.
4.3. Because of the limited nature of communication through the website’s interactive features, you acknowledge that any assistance you may receive using any interactive features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
5. Limits upon exclusions of liability
5.1. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- exclude or limit any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud;
- exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.